- 24 years old
- Grew up in Waite Park, graduated from St. Cloud State in 2011
- Runs 90 miles a week
- Likes: beer, women, hotdogs
- Favorite bands: Shinedown, Seether, Linkin Park, Metallica, Three Days Grace
- Favorite local band: Throw the Fight
- 32 years, 364 days old
- From parts unknown AKA Otsego, MN
- Has dreamed of being a super star competitive eater since he was 32 years old
- Lock up your daughter and lock up your wife. Lock up your Diamond Dogs™ and run for your life. Jesse Bruce is in town.
- Born in the late Mesozoic era and raised by a pair of young, albeit loving, iguanodons. They went extinct when Sam was still a small boy, leaving him safely buried in an ice cave for the unforeseeable millennium to follow.
- In 1981 a minor earthquake jarred the contents of the cavern wherein the young Spadino was laid, causing him to emerge unharmed, but with only the primeval instincts that his dino parents left him with.
- The 80’s taught young Sam how to cut loose and soon he became the Partydino!
- The rest, as they say, is history.
- 27 years old
- currently resides Downtown
- “When I was young my mom worked nights and my dad would often take me to Twins games. She’d ask him how I was so patient to sit through the entire game and his response would be ‘I just get him a hot dog every inning and he stays quiet’…”
- Nightly struggle: resisting the urge to consume hot dogs / sausages. “I bike past Kramarczuk’s and tell myself no I then bike by Holiday gas station and again must tell myself no…”
- Looks forward to slaying his own personal hot-dog dragon, with the Diamond Dog™ as his Excalibur.
Eric “Silo” Dahl
- 21 years old
- From Delano, MN
- Won an Eggnog Chug junior year of High School
- Completed the Gallon milk challenge in 1 minute 25 seconds
- 2011 Diamond Dog™ Eating Contest Champion (10)
+ a mystery MPLS.TV contestant
You can see these gladiators compete for Diamond Dog™ dominance on July 4 at The Depot. Host Bobby Kahn will kick off the event at 2:00PM, so come by to cheer on your favorite eater and celebrate our independence to wrap fried bacon around hot dogs!